Monday, May 26, 2014

FEATURE: Collective Magazine










































































I'm extremely proud to be featured in Collective Magazine which is my favourite mag! If you're an aspiring entrepreneur or have a dream that you'd love to make a reality then this is the magazine for you. There's tons of inspiring stories of successful people who have achieved what they dreamt of. It's really fascinating for me to discover their path to success. It's an intelligent magazine that covers everything I love to read about, from technology, design, art, travel, food, film and fashion. I urge you to check it out - you'll be hooked. 

You can read the article above where I talk about my career as an illustrator and how I got there. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: